I'm Kinda Lost

I always look lost so don't be surprised when you meet meh and I look a bit dopey. But i'm meant to say welcome or something so eh...WELCOME ^.^



RAINBOWS =^.^=

Friday 18 March 2011

Bieber Fever

Now I hate myself for doing this 'cause to be perfectly honest i don't give 2 shits about him and I hate how he ends up everywhere but I just had to comment on this stupidity.
Okay it's understandable why some people hate Justin Bieber (cool sneakers, usher, his careers going well) but then you have those people who spend their lives going on every goddamn bieber song and commenting on how he looks like a faggot how his voice and broken and othe bits of stupidness.Okay you hate the boy but thats a lil bit more than hate 'cause if your spending 99.9% of your life sitting on the computer saying how much you hate Justin Bieber you're just obsessed. Now don't get me wrong I dislike him but I dont give a crap what he does with his life. But if you're following him only to complain that aint hate MY FRIEND that is obsession and you should go have it dealt with. And then you have the Imbeciles who go around on face book and twitter and other nonsenselike that and PRETEND they are him.No. that is all I gotta say to that why would you spend the whole of your motherfucking life pretending to be a boy that resembles a beaver. Do they do it to get attention 'cause it's always a one road thing it's either everyone is virtually egging you or some idiot thinks their getting to talk to Justin Bieber. And then you have the people that would jump off frickin' mount everest if he asked them to. why because they're in 'LOVE' now explan to me this..HOW can you be in love with someone you have stood 700 ft away from in a concert . You can not CLAIM you love someone if you dont know them . Love is an overrated word these days before it was sacred now its tossed around to be used in any form like some sort of shit..NOT COOL

No comments:

Post a Comment